Uche Jombo denies surgery claims

Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo Rodriqguez has been constantly alleged to have gotten a nose job. At some point, people felt that the screen diva’s nose had become slimmer that it was before and felt the only explanation for that, was surgery. But in an interview with PUNCH, Uche says she has never gone under the knife.
See excerpts of the interview after the cut:

"I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose.  I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose of all the things I would to my body. It sounds very ridiculous.
Married life is great. I am not missing spinsterhood at all. My husband is a great human being. He works and lives in New York. I met him through a doctor friend of mine who is his business partner.  After our first meeting, he came to talk to me about some business ventures and that’s how we started talking.  My first attraction to him was his personality. I don’t know how many children we plan to have yet."
Well, nose job or not, Uche Jombo is a fantastic Actress and that’s all that matters.

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here