Uti Nwachukwu: Hot ot Not?

uti-nwachukwu-amvca
I know we always have the ladies on the Hot or Not segment, but i came across this photo of Reality TV Star and TV Presenter, Uti Nwachukwu and i just had to put it on here.

The fashionista and Model, rocked this outfit to the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards Cocktail Party.

So, it's up to you to decide, does he look hot or not?


See what the Nollywood Actor had to say about his look after the cut:

 "AMVCA cocktail party! I know it's me in this photo but daaayuuummmmmm!!!! Mai Atafo can transform you and make you look jaw droppingly awesome! I am Obsessed with this look and wish I cld always step out like dis! Hehehehe yeh yeh I know, I'm a bit of a narcissist goat! Taink you! I have hear! Hahahahaha. But seriously tho.... Scale of 1-10 guys? Score this.... (Bbm eyes closed smiley)"
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here