Toke Makinwa reveals how she lost both Parents

toke-makinwa-picture
On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa who is always in the news has revealed how she lost her parents in a fire accident in 1993.

Speaking in an interview with Genevieve Magazine, the controversial diva revealed some personal details about herself. She says honest, happy and hopeful are the best three words that describe her.

The newly married said that she lost her both parents in a fire accident in 1993 and that incident left a scar in her life.

  "I remember that morning and I haven’t been able to speak about it ever since.My parents, I was adopted and when I look at how selfless and given they both have been, I cannot ask for more," she added.
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here