Maheeda Breaks Down in Tears During Interview on TV

By now, we should know who Maheeda is. And that’s because her nude pictures are all over the place. Not because the pictures get leaked out, but because she deliberately shares them for all to see. Yesterday Thursday, December 19, she was on Galaxy TV for an interview, and as expected, the interviewer asked her questions related to her nude pictures. Surprisingly, she insisted that she was born again. And that her reason for posting nude pictures was to enlighten parents to educate their children about their sexuality.
The interview took a different dimension when viewers started calling in and raining insults on Maheeda. She broke down in tears. She what she said after the cut:

"I’m not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality.

In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world (Africa) where sentiment is attached to everything.

I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo.
When asked whether she is aware she is supposed to be a role model, Maheeda replied:
I think the parents have a lot to do in that respect. They should try as much as possible to prevent their children from going naked on the streets.

They should teach them sex education. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality."

Sorry o, please don't cry again. Is her reason for posting nude pictures valid? Please, drop a comment below.
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here