Banky W Reveals that He’s Single

So, Hip Hop World Magazine had an exclusive interview with Banky W. And they asked him about his rumoured affair with the beautiful Italian-Ghanaian Model Andrea Giaccaglia. And Banky’s response went thus:
"That’s news to me. (His relationship with Andrea) Nothing happened, she’s a fantastic person who happens to be my friend. I think people shouldn’t be so obsessed about my relationship status, I’ll get married when the time is right and the lady is right. When these two things are in order I’ll marry. At the moment, I am 100% single.”
See another photo after the cut:

Banky and Andrea Giaccaglia
You heard him ladies. You can try your luck, you never can tell.
Please, drop a comment below.

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here