Olamide and Wande Coal in alleged fight

wande-coal-and-olamide-fighting

According to reports by Thenet, talented Singers, Olamide and Wande Coal are at each other's necks, fighting. The two are currently not on speaking terms.

The beef between them all began in 2012 when Olamide released his YBNL album and made reference to Wande Coal's nude photos that went viral some years back, on a track titled "Picture,"  singing, Oloso (prostitutes) thinking of how to ruin me, but I know what I’m doing/they want to Wande Coal me, they want to Davido me.’   

Apparently, Wande didn't find it funny. Read the full story of the war between them. 
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here