Faze says he's getting married this year

faze-plantashun-boyz
Where are all the single ladies? I've got something here for you. Talented Singer and member of the defunct musical group, "Plantashun Boiz," Faze has revealed that he is definitely getting married this year, 2014. 

The Singer says: "I'm definitely getting married in 2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my friends are married with kids and I am ready to do that now and God willing it is with the girl I am with now."

You heard him, ladies. If you play your cards well, you might be the lucky girl. 
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here