Melvin of BBA Crushes on Genevieve Nnaji

Melvin Oduah of the recently concluded Big Brother Africa (BBA), has revealed that he has a crush on Nollywood A list Actress, Genevieve Nnaji. Speaking in an interview with Punch, Melvin says:
“My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji. She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.”
Nice one Melvin. But I hope you know that Genny has a very long queue of people crushing on her. And I’m number one on that queue… just saying.


Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here