Khloe Kardashian: My mum wanted me to get a nose job at nine

One of the Kardashian sisters, Khloe Kardashian reveals that her mother, Kris Jenner wanted her to get a nose job when she was barely nine years old. Speaking in an interview with Cosmo. Khloe says:
"She didn’t mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it. I’ve grown into my face, but [to this day] I’ve had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job'. I’m so happy that I never have [had surgery]. I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery. I’m not against it – one day I probably will but it would be on my terms."
See more photos after the cut:

Oh Kris Jenner! Surgery at nine? By the way, Khloe is a hottie!




Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here