Rising Singer Jozy reveals the secret of his hit single Aholume

jozy-picture

Fast rising Singer, Josy has opened up on what inspired his hit single "Aholume". Speaking on the motive behind the song which is currently making waves, the talented Singer said: 
"Aholume means you've done so much for me; it's an expression of gratitude.
I'm counting my blessings and naming them one by one. I refuse getting God bored with requests, rather I go to him with thanksgiving and I will advise God's people to live with this understanding."


When asked about the impact he wants to make on the music industry, the musical sensation had this to say: 

"My aim is to revolutionize the industry with good music, making sure gospel music takes the lead and also live a good life worth emulating."
Nice one there. Wishing Jozy all the best in his musical career. By the way, what do you think of the song?
jozy-picture


Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here