Flavour Says He’s Still Single

Here’s something good for the single ladies. Nigerian musical sensation, Flavor has revealed that he’s still very much single and available. The “Na’bania” crooner opens up in an interview with Vanguard.
"People will always talk and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music. But the issue is that I try to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don’t even go to clubs. Anything I want to do something, I do it in the comfort of my house. I party inside my house. I do my recording inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with everybody in different places that is where one or two things would start to emerge."
If you want him, hurry up and make your move while you can, before it’s too late.

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here