Basket Mouth opens up on his love Child

basket-mouth-with-his-kids
Ace Comedian, Basket Mouth has opened up on the issue about him having a child outside wedlock. Before now, they were rumors that Basket Mouth who is one of Nigeria’s most popular Comedians had a love child, but he was mute on the issue.

Speaking to LIB, Basket Mouth says he never denied having a child with another woman other than his wife, he only didn’t want to talk about it in public because it was a private matter.
The Comedian who is married with 2 kids acknowledged the female child, saying thus: "I wouldn't refer to her as a love child. She's my child that people didn't know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. It’s not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn't want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I'm on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that's all that actually matters.
Basket Mouth has held big sold out comedy shows around the world.
It appears his wife is handling this revelation calmly. Good luck to them.



Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here