Olu Maintain brags about his diamond Wristwatches worth thousands of dollars

olu-maintain-diamond

One time "rave of the moment" Singer Olu Maintain may not be all over the place right now, but he certainly hasn't lost his bucks. 

The "Yahooze" crooner who is known to be a lover of jewelry disclosed in an interview with ERAVE that he owns a customised diamond Wristwatch worth $60,000, one worth $26,000 and another worth $20,000.


He said: "I have people who make customized jewelry for me and I presently own a customized 1.75 carat diamond which costs quite a lot. I have a new Rolex presidential wristwatch as well.I have a diamond wristwatch I got for $20,000 in 2009 and another gold plated Rolex wristwatch I bought recently which gulped $26,000.
"The diamond wristwatch is far ahead every other fashion item I have because the carat is quite heavy and the cheapest line of the watch you can get from the jeweller who customized mine presently costs about $60,000," 
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here