Uti's beau, Saeon gushes about their love

uti-nwachukwu-girlfriend-saeon
Top entertainer Uti Nwachukwu and Singer, Saeon are officially the hottest new couple right now! The couple who have been dating for sometime now are so in love they can't even hide it.

Speaking in an interview, the lover girl opens up on their affair and how it all started. Saeon said: 


I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while and he was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this. We are in love and he is a very honest person and also genuine. People would always say things about him which obviously are not true but that would not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, very funny and of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt; even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here