Lupita Nyong'o explains why she cut her hair

lupita-nyongo-picture

Hollywood Actress, Lupita Nyong'o who was recently featured on the cover Vogue Italia took many by surprise by cutting her hair. 

The 30 year old talented Actress who won the award for Best Supporting Actress at the Critics Choice Awards 2014 has finally explained the reason behind her low cut. She said: 

"I didn't always wear my hair short. In my adolescence I always had long hair and it was relaxed. After the age of 19 I just got really feed up with going to the salon and it taking so much effort to look presentable before you leave the house. So one day I decided to cut it off and my mother was unamused.But she came around. I don't wear makeup when I'm not working on the red carpet.Except for a night out here and there… but I try to give my skin a break." "I wash my face and I use kukui oil."  "A natural oil from Hawaii… its really soft and hydrating."
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

1 Comments

  1. her skin will get a real break when she's promoting lancome

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here