Doris Simeon opens up on failed marriage and issues with Stella Damasus

doris-simeon-husband-daniel
Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon who has been separated from her Husband, Daniel Ademinokan has for the very first time spoken up about her failed marriage and her take on fellow Actress, Stella Damasus who allegedly got married to her ex Hubby, Daniel.

Did you ever imagine that you were going to be separated someday?

"No, I never thought I would be separated someday. Yes, it definitely hit me when it happened. But life goes on.
But a lot of people had the impression that you couldn’t be bothered and that you wanted this freedom?
No, if I wanted the freedom, I have it now; so, why am I not exploring the situation? Instead of that, I am trying to make money. I have a lot of responsibilities. So, rather than sit down and mourn all day, I have to 
face the reality."

Read the full interview on her failed marriage as reported by TheNation.
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here