Gabrielle Union gushes about her love story with Dwayne Wade

Hollywood Actress, Gabrielle Union is in love with her fiancé Dwayne Wade, and she’s isn’t shy to admit it.  Speaking in an interview with Glamour, the screen diva talks passionately about how she fell in love and what a nice man Dwayne is.
"When I met Dwyane, his “résumé” looked like crap: athlete, going through a divorce, nine years younger than me...None of that screamed, “Let’s have a lasting relationship.” Then, after I had a heart-crushing breakup with yet another immature jerk, I thought, it can’t be any worse if I date a fetus. Let’s just see what happens. Turned out he’d been on his own since he was 15. He had wisdom that comes with facing an insane amount of adversity.”
Continue reading after the cut:

“He’s sweet, funny, honest about his shortcomings. When I put my preconceived notions to the side, I found someone cool...Dwyane generally gets up before I do to go to the gym, and he’s never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me. As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y. I think he’s so delicious. Watching him get out of the shower never gets old. Never. It’s not like he ever wonders what I’m thinking, but usually he’s thinking, She needs a cold shower!”
*In D’Banj’s voice” love is a beautiful thing….

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here