OJB Calls out D’Banj over alleged Donations

Ace music producer, OJB who recently returned from India after his successful kidney transplant says he isn’t happy with the Koko master, D’Banj. Speaking during an interview on Inspiration FM, OJB who is also a singer, reveals that while they were rumours about D’Banj donating 7 million naira for his treatment, D’banj didn’t debunk the rumours but kept quiet and received the praises when he didn’t give him a dime.
See excerpts of the interview after the cut:

"The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because he passed through my hands, he was trained under my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're with Kanye West, you can't forget your root. I won't call anybody else's name but I will call his because it hurts. His own hurts very deep. And he never tried to reach out to me. It's not like we parted on fighting terms.  He told me he had to go to London and he went. And when he came back it was Don Jazzy, and I said OK, that's fine. And what he did worked and I'm very proud of him, the love, that's why it hurts more. He should have come out to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him felt embarrassed because at the end of the day, really, are you not supposed to do something?"
Let’s wait for what D’Banj has to say about this….

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here