Toke Makinwa's wedding wasn't a surprise as she claimed

toke-makinwa-and-maje-wedding

They were reports that On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa had a surprise private wedding with her long time boyfriend, Maje Ayida. Toke even confirmed it, saying:

"we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us but this was our registry and so much had happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months. Plus, it was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because I usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe! I am not fully over it yet."

But speaking on TV show, "Moments with Mo," Fashion designer, April by Kunbi who made Toke's wedding gown revealed that Toke actually knew about the wedding and contacted her three days to the wedding day. April said:
"I worked under pressure to get it done...Toke called me up and said "I'm getting married" and when I asked when, she said "in three days" ..and I'm like seriously....so I had to work towards a short deadline...but it was all good."

Toke and April's stories don't tally; someone isn't telling the truth.
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here