Kim Kardashian regrets changing from blonde to brunette

kim-kardashian-hair

Kim Kadardhian who recently changed from blonde back to brunette isn't happy with her dark hair, and wishes she never changed her blonde look in the first place. She says:

'I'm so annoyed I dyed my hair dark! I wanted to switch it up since I feel everyone went light, and we started filming a new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashian, so wanted a fresh look (sic),' 'BUT now I am missing my light hair! HELP!!! What do I do? Go light again or stay dark and get used to it?'


Fans of the Reality TV Star are of the opinion that she looks better as a brunette. But for some reason, she prefers going blonde.

What do you think?
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here