Thomas Hitzlsperger comes out of the closet

Thomas Hitzlsperger who once to played for Aston Villa has come out of the closet, revealing that he’s gay. The 31 year old ex-footballer who retired in 2003 as a result of a knee injury opened up in an interview with a German newspaper, saying:

"I'm coming out about my homosexuality because I want to move the discussion about homosexuality among professional sportspeople forwards. In England, Italy & Germany being a homosexual is no big thing, at least not in the dressing room"
"The awareness of being gay was a long and difficult process. Only in recent years has it dawned on me that I would prefer to live with another man. I've never been ashamed of my sexuality"

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here