Folorunsho Alakija denies contesting for governorship

Africa’s richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija who was rumoured to have intentions of contesting for governorship has denied the claim in a press statement.
Read the press statement after the cut:

It has come to my notice, that there are posters and fliers being circulated in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State announcing me as a Governorship aspirant.
This is not true and I hereby confirm that I have no such intentions. Therefore, I disassociate myself from any persons or group of persons, posters or fliers in circulation about me contesting for governorship.
I have been paying attention to my calling from God to look after widows and orphans through The Rose of Sharon Foundation and I am also in service most importantly to God’s work as a Minister of his Word through His Ministry committed to us as the Rose of Sharon Glorious MinistryInternational. God has not called me into politics and I have never been involved in politics.
Please ignore whatever you may have read purportedly portraying me as a governorship aspirant.
Folorunsho Alakija (Mrs)
It’s a good thing she cleared the air on that. I wonder why people make up stories.

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here