Toke Makinwa Breaks Up with Boyfriend of 12 Years

Media personality Toke Makinwa has just confirmed rumours about her break-up with her longtime boyfriend, fitness expert Maje Ayida. Toke and Maje dated on and off for 12 years. That was quite long, wasn’t it? Anyways, Toke had this to say in an interview with punch.

“I’m not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high. I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he’s not here to defend himself. He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be. It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other. One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate."
I agree with Toke on the duration. No matter how beautiful the relationship might be, when it lasts for 12 years, that’s way too long! What do you think?

  
Toke and Maje
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here