Mercy Johnson Responds to Tonto Dike’s Insults

Nollywood top Actress is no doubt very talented in the art of acting. Sometime back, a fellow Actress, Tonto Dike made derogatory comments about the A-lister, and even called her a bastard. But Mercy Johnson, a wife and mother of one, remained silent on the issue until now.

Speaking in an interview, MJ as she is popularly called addresses the issue, saying thus:
“It was a friend who called, to tell me a colleague in Nollywood was questioning my decision to go back to acting so soon. I only asked a question. “Did the Actress mention my name?” She said no…. But my fans were insinuating she was talking about me, so they fired back at her with insults and all that. I am a moving train by the special grace of God in heaven. I will continue to do good for myself and my fans who have stood by me all these years. I have no beef with nobody. I hate and fear troubles. I always pray for those that wish for my downfall”

What a matured response. Don’t you just love MJ?
Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here