Al Mustapha Calls Out Obansanjo Over Allegation in His Letter to President Jonathan

The 18 paged open letter written by former President Obasanjo to President Goodluck Jonathan is still a topic for discourse. In the letter, Obansanjo pointed out that Al Mustapha was set free from prison so he could be used to train snipers for President Jonathan.
Al Mustapha responded to the allegation, in an interview on Voice of America (VOA) Hausa service.
See what he said after the cut:

“If he has anything to say on me, he should mention me directly or even challenge me and not make allusions.”
“I read Obasanjo’s letter and subsequent comments by Nigerians, I would have responded immediately, but I was away in India receiving treatment.”
 “Perhaps it is Obasanjo and his cronies that are planning what he was insinuating.”
From 1974 to the present, a lot of things are buried with all sorts of lies, but all would be revealed one day.”
“I urge everyone to pray for Obasanjo to accept my challenge for a public debate so that the truth will come out.”
Let’s keep watching the drama as it unfolds. What do you think?

Chris Odogwu

Chris Odogwu is a writer and content creator. He's passionate about creating informative and engaging content. Check out his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisOdogwu1 for more engaging content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Facebook

Ads here